Robotic Laser Cutting
Key Applications for 3D Laser Cutting
- Ultra-high Strength steel structures
- Hot stamping trimming & hole cutting
- Hydroformed tubular components
- Trimming automotive body panels
Robotic Laser Cutting Process
- Highly Reliable Process
- Flexible design
- Precise and Accurate
- Easy offline programming
- No consumable hard tooling
Rhino Laser Cutting Cell - Highlights
High-performance robotic laser cutting cells from Rhino Cutting Systems.
In-house engineering team with proven track record in designing complex machines and offering customized SOLUTIONS.
Advanced Laser know-how, applications support and laser safety officers on staff with years of metal cutting experience.
What RHINO can offer:
Complete Turn-key Solution:
- Full design of the cell
- Infeed / Outfeed automation
- Tooling, fixturing and gauging
- Laser application development
- Robot path and calibration
- Scrap material management
- Fume Handling
- Safety and Guarding
- In-house Prototype & Production Cutting Services
- Flexible design concepts
- Specific for laser processing
- Dynamic clamping
- Scrap management
- Multi-staged part processing
Laser Cell Design Features
- CDRH Class 1 Light-tight laser enclosure with viewing windows
- Space saving design
- Safety-interlock systems
- Dust collection with Spark Arrester.
- Integrated cable management and protection.
- Internal lighting to illuminate work area
- Optional Internal process view camera with externally mounted video monitor
High Speed Precision Robot Laser Cutting
- High Speed Trepanning Cutting Head
- 3 added axis of motion
- 30x30mm range
- Increased speed and accuracy for processing small holes and features.
- Up to 4X faster with 2X accuracy than standard robot laser cutting
- with Axial crash protection