SPARK FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE
Rhino “SPARK” Fiber Laser cutting machine is a state-of-the-art flying optic laser cutting machine for the most demanding high production metal fabricators. Available in 5×5, 5×10 and 6x12ft standard models, as well as custom build-on-demand sizing. We are proud to offer this solution to cover a wide range of customer needs. This SPARK can be easily operated by new operators and is well equipped with intelligent features to deliver worry-free, walk-away performance and high productivity. Rhino’s built-in cut sheet database and high performance motion control system, will assure unsurpassed cut quality with the highest degree of accuracy every time.
BENEFITS OF THIS FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE
- Designed and Manufactured in Canada
- Robust design for maximum longevity
- Superior cut quality & high productivity
- Cut monitoring features facilitate walk-away operation
- Fast, experienced Local Service
- Efficient, low cost of ownership
MAIN FEATURES OF THIS FIBER CUTTING MACHINE
- Advanced, easy to use laser and motion controller
- Heavy-duty fabricated construction using high-quality mechanical and electrical components.
- Time optimized piercing programs with real time piece-thru detection.
- Plasma detection to maintain highest quality cutting results.
- Cut-loss detection for worry free, walk-away capability
- Automated cutting head performance to switch materials and sheet thicknesses on the fly.
- Easy to use camera crosshair alignment tool
- Intuitive HMI with large touch screen interface.
- RSL1515 offers front side drawer loading
- RSL3015/3520 offers a choice of either rear or side loading pallet changer for quick and easy material changeover.
- Pre-installed material selection database
- Compliant to rigorous safety standards and certified for operation in North American
- Fiber laser resonator selection of 500W to 6kW