FAB SHOP SERIES
Introducing the “Fab Shop” series for those with lighter production needs and a smaller budget.
OPTIONS AND FEATURES:
• Standard and custom sizes from 5’ x 10’ to 8’ x 24’ cutting e nvelope.
• Available in Downdraft and Water Table options.
• Downdraft Table features programmable ventilation zones with optional roll-out drawers.
• Remote variable level control on Water Table models.
• Powerful and easy to use LinatrolCUT desktop nesting software .
• CNC Integrated torch lifter to enable POP Technology Features .
• Bolt Ready Holes.
• Operator Enhancement Features.
• Optional hand torch for scrap cutting.
• Designed for fast paced production environments.
• Single Process Plasma or Multi Process Plasma/Oxy.
• Cutting envelopes up to 2.5 Meter (8ft) wide and up to 7.5 me ter (24ft) long.
• Heavy duty 35mm linear ways with dust sealed bearing blocks.
• Module 2 helical rack and pinion gear set to ensure precise m otion and superior cut quality.
• Unitized design for rigidity comes pre-tuned and tested for e asy and quick installation.
• 3 Axis INFINITY CNC with 1 kW AC Servo motors and precision p lanetary gearboxes.
• Standard features include Linatrol high speed arc voltage tor ch lifter for plasma, capacitive lifters
for oxy/fuel with protective crash switch.
• Spark resistant enclosed cable/hose management system.
• Heavy duty aluminum extruded and machined bridge with integra ted heat shield is mated with
1¼” thick aluminum end trucks for quick traverse speeds and low vibration while cutting.
• All electronics are sealed and protected in an integrated cha mber at the rear of the machine,
this area doubles as a parking area for the bridge during mater ial handling.
• Enabled with Plasma Optimization Package (POP) Technology ava ilable exclusively with
Linatrol’s INFINITY CNC suite — Saves up to 40% processing time of a nested sheet!
• Industry leading 5 Year warranty on motors and gearboxes!